Saturday, March 22, 2014

Choose Your Own Adventure #8: Tell her you're sorry and nudely walk back up the stairs

"Wow, okay. Holy cow. I'm sorry."

Oxi backed away as the babe spoke. "It's no big deal really. I still have my card games." Hmmm. "Heh, yeah. Well, just make sure never to shave your head." That probably wasn't a good thing to say. He heard her face squench up. "Okay.. look. I'm just gonna leave. Sorry about squirting my sweat-squirt on you. Take my suits and sell them online for some kind of sum of money, that should cover the carpet replacement."

And so he started back up the stairs, his new-found dangling wiener papping the stairs as he went. Pap, pap, pap. I should probably kill myself he thought. Tonight. He was just starting to realize how mediocre he was and how permanently zoomed in he was, unable to gain any sort of perspective beyond a mouse-hole kind of thing, he knew not to go for the cheese on the trap, but if he was smart he would find a way to remove it safely, but no. He was a mediocre mouse.

As he got further up to the theater he heard the sounds of an engaged audience directing their attention towards a charismatic individual who wasn't him. "Fucking rats!" He stormed through the audience and busted into the venue kings room. "I leave for just a few minutes to explore my unintended consequences and piss on a young woman and you let somebody else go on stage?"

"Sounds like you have a stigmatism, faggot."

Oxi turned around to see an exact clone of himself standing in the doorway with the entire audience behind him. "WHAAAAAAA!!!~~" The person performing for everyone is.. me? I bet he's gonna try and act like I'm the clone, right? Oxi 2.0 spoke. "So, my clone. Either we have a duet and I kill you, or I kill you right away." God, this guy is a giant douche.

Do the duet

or

Choose to.. be killed?

No comments:

Post a Comment