Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Choose Your Own Adventure #5: Find another way down

As I type this my head is still ringing. Another way down? Oh one was found, maybe in more than one way.

Where is this place that neon splashes the walls like a murder? The smell of sex and chaffed skin get their fumbling fingers into your nostrils. Reminiscent of recent fumbling’s? No control now.

 I need a moment.

Before that moment is properly spent;  a mirror is produced, handed to me by a scary skellington like hand that the acrid smoke is hiding like boner in social class, binder held in front of crotch after  a day of topless tribal documentaries.

 Though reader, I promise you this encounter is twice as confusing.

The mirror held more than my reflection, in fact it held drugs. Glorious drugs. My nose burns, it almost seems the ketamine methamphetamine combo is eager to get comfy in his mucus membranes.
As the drug stubs the toes of his reason, he gets a glimpse into the last few hours. Perhaps a perverted muscle memory of sort is happening.

Oh I’ve found another way down. Oh I’ve found another way down to the bottom.

 Try to escape

or

 try to learn why

No comments:

Post a Comment